Friday, August 3, 2007

My first posting

Hello readers,

I can't imagine I will have very many people reading this for a couple of weeks, but I will post anyway. This is my first foray into the world of blogging. I spend a large amount of time online anyway I might as well post comments on things going on in my life. I will not bore you with details of me right now but I will update my situation.

As of right now, I am still not in possession of a job for the new school year and it is freaking me out. I have been told by plenty of teachers in the school district that I will probably be contacted by them in the coming weeks for new positions, but I don't like not having a job. Tomorrow, or today actually, I will be going around getting job applications for regular jobs in case this teaching thing does not pan out in the next few weeks. Anyway we will see.

You will probably see Postings of my star wars prequel rewrite up here from time to time as well. I hope you enjoy. Have a nice day.

Faithful to the mission of Christ Jesus,

Adam J. Bulava

No comments:

Post a Comment